Manage Your Money God's Way with Jon & Evelyn Bean - May 15, 2017
Here are the best practices for selecting your bank and avoiding fees:
• How often will you actually visit the bank building and how convenient is it?
• Will you need to access the bank in other cities?
• How quickly does the bank credit deposits to your account?
• Is the bank FDIC insured?
• What are the fees for the accounts you need?
• Are there minimum balance requirements?
• Is online banking available?
• What happens if you bounce a check?
How to avoid banking fees:
• Keep your check register up-to-date.
• Use automatic payments.
• Review your account statement and balance your checkbook and savings account every month
• Sign up for online alerts when your balance dips below a certain level.
To read more on picking a bank and avoiding fees read Evelyn’s latest blog - http://compasscatholic.org/education-center/
Learn how we can help you get rid of your debt - http://compasscatholic.org/financial-bible-study/ click on Navigating Your Finances God's Way
Join the Beans for informative and practical discussions about money: how to earn it, spend it, manage it, give it, save it, invest it, and even how to train our children to be money smart.